Wednesday, 7 September 2011

HEALTHY HAPPY NAILS..

In the past I have been guilty of putting my nails through hell weekly applications and infills for acrylic nails have left them weak and short. However since my holiday this year and the state my nails were left in after I bit off each individual nail I promised myself never
again!
I love to paint my nails various outfit coordinating colours as I hate au naturale nails however at work dress standards do not allow for this. I have found myself at many a monday meeting after a weekend off trying to hide my fingers. :)
So I went in search of a solution and I stumbled across this fabulous product that I had to share.

#130 Rose Poudre

This stuff is fabulous!! The colour is a pinky nude so looks quite on trend but natural enough that it doesnt really look as if you are wearing nail varnish. It contains calcium and iron which has really helped strenthen my nails and as a result they have grown to a reasonable length again. Two good coats lasts easily 4 to 5 days without having to reapply or any chipping.



So if you fancy giving your nails a treat give it a try...X
                                              




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) xx