Monday, 1 August 2011

A Westend Story...

On Sunday my best friend and I took a trip to Glasgows Westend. We both lived there last year with another friend in the most amazing flat! We all live in different parts of the city now and like to visit every now and then because we miss it so.
So we met for a cuppa, a twice through of her Scottish Wedding Directory - she gets married next year still cant quite believe it - and a wander around our favourite parts.
The Sunday Market was on in Ashton Lane with a selection of stalls selling handmade items sweets, jewellery and vintage clothing.
Ashton Lane is one of my favourites parts of Glasgow especially at night when its all lit up it looks magical and there loads of great places to eat and have a glass of something - the three of us quite often did :)
I love to people watch in the westend as there are so many people with such a unique sense of style!

We then had a look in some of the vintage shops on Byres Road where I picked up this little find.


 Its a near perfect fit although I may alter the length slightly not sure yet.

I love the colour and print and this was from a shop called Vintage Guru.


Link to website here :)

We then went to a quaint little cafe called The Chocolate Emporium where we had tea in a gorgeous little vintage teapot and I indulged in a delicious chocolate brownie!


So, a lovely day out with my bestie to a trendy part of Glasgow I love and miss......x

1 comment:

I love comments :) xx