Sunday, 14 August 2011

Floaty and Rainy...OOTD



So I notice that this autumn/winter floaty dresses are to stay with a lot of Topshops influences LINK from the swinging sixties pretty collars and cuffs nipped in at the waist and skirts that allow a good twirl! :)
Popping into town for a few bits and bobs I decided it was a dress day! So I pulled out this little number from h&m last year. At the time I loved the button up detailing and the ruffles as well as the fact that it was long sleeved. The leather looking beige jacket was my sisters also from h&m - my little poppet has an amazing wardrobe that I frequently borrow from, felt it made the outfit less girly.

I finished the outfit with a sweet little silver stoned bracelet my Mum bought me on holiday,black tights and a pair of black pumps ( hate that word but shoes implies the type you wore to school ha ha)

Just as I closed the clasp on my bracelet the heavens opened but I wasn't for getting changed! Off I went wet feet, soggy tights...sighs the sacrifices made for fashion...x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) xx