Saturday, 9 July 2011

a little hobby....

This post is a little bit different to my usual style but I wanted to introduce a little hobby of mine :) for the last year or so I have been making jewellery and I sell my little creations on ebay.
I make quirky bracelets, necklaces, earings and rings from beads and charms I source from various places in the UK and abroad. This is something I really enoy doing and I love making personalised pieces for friends and family. 
So far feedback from such pieces has been really positive and this makes me :)! 
So I wanted to give you a little preview.

1.2.         
 3.
                                                                                                                                    
 4.         5.     
 6.

1. Sweet treat bracelets - beaded stretch bracelets with gold plated lollipop, cake slice and
doughnut charms. £3.99

2. Liquorice Allsorts - beaded bracelet with glass rondelles and pearls. £3.99

3. Pink Flamingo - pink pearls with glitzy spacers and silver plated flamingo charm. £3.99

4. Earings - lengths of aluminium large link chain with large pearl. £4.99

5. Anchors in Love - Aluminium chain with blue acrylic anchor and swarovski heart. £4.99

6. Cinderella Story - Pewter story book charm with heart and shoe on silver plated chain. £4.99

I have many more items finished and in progress at the moment I normally add items to my twitter account under LousRubyRoses when they are finished.
If you follow the link below this will take you to my current ebay listings....

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/lou8609/m.html?_adv=1&_dmd=1&_in_kw=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) xx