Thursday, 7 April 2011

THE PERFECT TAN....

I have commenced a search for the perfect sandal/wedge! A key trend this Summer and with the season fast approaching ( though you wouldn't know it with the constant rain!) I seek to find the perfect wear with everything pair for to accessorise a pretty summer dress or a pair of jeans.


With so many to chose from I thought a blog post might assist my decision making process.






 Sam Edelman Nude Kellan Lace Up Cut Out Wedge  - £196


Straight from the wonder that is mywardrobe.com so very out of my price budget but beautiful all the same so elegant and classy.




Juniper Espadrille Wedge Sandal French Connection -  £120
I looove these! Exactly what I had pictured I wanted. A little pricey again maybe and perhaps a little too high
         for everyday wear?
                                                    


   Love Label Norton Two Part Wedge Sandals  - £40
                                                 Again another great price! Like the high fashion look these ones have!
Tan Gladiator Espadrilles Next  - £45
Like these perhaps a tiny bit bias as I love Next shoes at the moment! Only thing I wonder has the gladiator trend been done?


                  Peacocks  Wedge Sandal - £28
                                                                                                                                                

A real bargain and a major contender!
Only thing I hesitate on is the colour, a darker tan than I had imagined.
                                                                                                            
Is more than one pair of tan wedges in a girls wardrobe out of the question? :) 

1 comment:

  1. Just realised I never updated this post! I went for a gladiator style pair from Faith of all places a bargain at £40! They were the only pair of dressy shoes I took on holiday and they went with everything!! A must have for summer! x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) xx