Saturday, 16 April 2011

LUSH WANT TO HELP...

I am sure I do not have to begin this post by telling you of the complete devastation Japan suffered on and after the terrible events of March this year, one can only imagine what these people have gone through.

Whilst browsing in Lush I came across these limited edition Japanese Aid Soaps.
Designed in the shape of the Japanese flag this soap has the coconut scent of another named 'I Should Coco' that lingers on your skin after use, containing ingredients such as coconut oil, orange oil and coriander oil.

A slice of this soap costs £5 all of which goes to a charity called Peace Boat who,

'are organising teams of volunteers, transporting aid goods and cooking hot meals in the disaster zone.'

A lovely idea by Lush I thought and one I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) xx